Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend trip

Well, I know this is over a week old, but i just wanted to report...
For memorial day weekend Andy and his girlfriend Cessily were able to come visit and stay for a couple of days. It was great to see Andy. It's always great knowing that I always come and talk to him, so it was nice to have him here for a couple of days. We are really bad at making decisions, but we finally got out and went bowling and saw a movie and had food and stuff. I am also glad that he and Josh got to get to know each other better. Anyways, here are some pictures...

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Hey, you! Yay, you're engaged! So exciting! Congratulations! Yay. :)
I would put some sort of advice, BUT I think it's really cliche. But maybe I will anyway. Just... have fun, take a lot of pictures and enjoy. These will be some of your greatest memories. (There I go talking like I actually know what I'm talking about...)
Once again, congrats, and I love your blog. :)