Thursday, June 12, 2008

So close

well, everything seems to be going by pretty fast now. I only have 2 days of class left. Such a relief! I have a big paper to write, but I think I have been able to do sufficient research for it so I am hoping it won't be too bad. All I have left in my biomechanics class is my final, in history I have to write a one page paper and a final, and in english it is just the one paper!! YAY!! spring term is coming to an end! This time next week I will be taking my final then heading up to SLC to pick up my mom so we can find me a dress!! It will be fun. I hope I find one that I like pretty quickly so that it isn't too stressful, I don't like stress....

No comments: