Friday, June 6, 2008

Because I have time

With two papers and an assignment down I am ready to start my last full week of school. Granted, I have to finish of Friday and then I get the glorious weekend, and then the week starts. It went really fast. I guess that is good, but then again I think it went fast because of the stress from the wedding. We still have 70 more days. Last night Josh and I took our engagement pictures. Kathy Tenney, a wonderful photographer and family friend was willing to take us around Alpine and shoot some pictures. I haven't looked at all of them yet besides on the camera screen, but I am excited and I think they turned out well. I'll post a couple when I get the CD of all of them, but that will probably be in a couple of days. The one thing we did for the pictures is try to make it so we didn't look too white. Neither Josh or I is very tan, although we would like to be. It was funny because sometimes KAthy would take a picture look at it and say she needed to turn the flash way down, I think this is because we were so white, but owell. It made me laugh. Notice in this picture how my face looks whiter, but my arms are tanner... I guess my body tans unevenly... Haha... this is not a great picture of us, hopefully our engagements turned out way better.

No comments: