Thursday, June 26, 2008

yikes!! time is flying! I am going home in less than a month! I'll be leaving for home on the July 20th. It will be hard to not see Josh for about three weeks before the wedding, but I think everything will turn out ok. My mom and brother came up last weekend and we had lots of fun. We got a dress, got invitations set, and got ties for the boys. I was lucky enough to love the first dress I tried on, so it was pretty easy!
That saturday I also had a great day. Lyssa set up a great morning. It was Russ' birthday so she set up a time where we could go to a paintball field and have a fun paint fight. It was fun. I'll post a picture, but it is blurry... sorry about that, I guess the guy taking it didn't know how to focus...
Josh and I went to the batting cages... fun, but holy cow, it hurts your hands so badly!!
Alyssa and Shelene, we had a bonfire and I don't know what they were doing here, but it was fun!

No comments: