Wednesday, June 4, 2008

5 more days

Only 5 more days of school. I hope I last. Making it through these last two weeks will be hard. I have two papers for English, 3 for History, 3 quizzes and 2 assignments in Biomech, plus a final in each. Oh, it'll be tons of fun!!! I am looking forward to the end though because that is when my mom comes!! She'll come to town for a day to help me look for a dress. I am excited to talk to her in person and not on the phone. This past month I have been on the phone more than I have ever been!! I can't believe how fast spring term has come and almost ended. Each day I learn so much in each class that it really feels like I have been here for forever. Please, let this month past fast!

No comments: