Wednesday, October 31, 2012

so proud

This month we have done a lot of celebrating.  Josh passed the bar exam!  He did really well on it actually and we are super excited to be done with it.  On Monday the 29th he was sworn in as an attorney that is able to practice in the state of Colorado.  It feels so great to feel done with the whole process (one of the speakers said to not say that because it is never really "done" but I'm going to anyways because it feels pretty good).

I am so proud of Josh.  He has worked so hard in law school and then he studied a ton for the exam and now he is really an attorney.  He really is amazing and he makes me want to be better everyday.  The night he was sworn in I went to a friends house after the ceremony.  When I got home I found a clean house, dishes done and clothes folded and put away.  He had spent all day working and then he came home and served me.  He is truly wonderful.

It is hard to get a picture of someone next to you standing, but here is a picture of Josh taking the Oath. 
 We went out to eat after the ceremony and Graham liked lounging in the high chair sucking on squash.  It was the only way to keep him from screaming. The foot up makes me laugh.
 Is this not the cutest little tiger you ever did see?  He'll even grunt at you like I'm sure baby tigers do.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Graham is definitely the cutest little tiger ever! Have fun tonight! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!