Maybe it is silly, but I really wanted a cute picture of Graham in a pumpkin patch. We headed to pumpkin patch hoping to see lots of pumpkins and maybe some animals. Well, we had to pay to see the animals so we didn't do that but we did see pumpkins. I was able to get a few of Graham sitting among the pumpkins and I was very happy. I was glad it decided not to snow today so we could spend some family time outside. Any day we get to spend the entire day together is wonderful, and unfortunately rare.
I can't believe how old he looks in this picture. When did this happen?
My two favorite boys. Aren't they so cute?
He was fascinated with this ugly blow up pumpkin.
Me telling Graham to stop taking off his socks. I try to be a good mom and keep his feet warm but he just doesn't like it. Oh well, at least he thought we were great parents when we gave him some frozen yogurt.
1 comment:
seriously pretty pictures of you sweetie!! Graham and Josh look great too! The pumpkin patch looked like fun.
Post a Comment