...at least for the next week anyways.
Baby #1: Grahamster the Hamster
Baby #2: Lisa Lisa
They are always excited to see each other in the mornings. Each freshly awake from morning naps they like to sit and play.
Lisa likes to show me that Graham has eyes. They are really pretty eyes.
Graham then points out that Lisa has hair.
Then they decide they are done poking each other and they play nicely.
Then Lisa decides Graham is fun to push.
Then they lay down tired after all the playing and just stare at each other.
Even though watching two babies is challenging at times it is fun to watch them interact. I hope that they each have learned a little by being together each day. I am so glad that they each nap for at least 2 of the same hours each day.









3 comments:
I hope you're napping, too, during that time!
Cute, Cute pictures! Brightened my day, thanks! :)
Oh my goodness.....I had fun reading those little captions and looking at the cute pictures! they look like good friends!
Post a Comment