Tuesday, September 25, 2012

15 Things I don't want to forget

Graham at 6 months:
1- he smiles at everyone
2- he sucks in his lower lip when he concentrates
3- he stares at everyone
4- he makes a lot of noise when he eats "solid" food
5- when he is laying on his tummy and a toy is out of reach he stretches his arms behind him (he has no desire to start crawling)
6- he is usually content to just sit and suck his thumb
7- he loves to look at the leaves on the trees
8- he is proud of himself when he sits on the couch
9- he loves when daddy comes home
10- he really wants to eat grown up food (mostly chicken tenders), he watches closely every bite we take
11- he loves to dance
12- he has the cutest laugh
13- he loves when we sing to him, especially if it is in a high voice
14- he loves to read/look at/lick/chew on books
15- when he is sitting he likes to cross his ankles

4 comments:

Mckay Gillette said...

What is it about that little face that every time I see a new photo of him, he makes me laugh. He has the cutest expressions! Keep the pictures coming!

Mckay Gillette said...

Ok - that was Mom, I guess I'm in Mckay's account!

westoverwhatnots said...

Hi Alana! I love your photos! I checked out your Photography blog and all of your pictures are so cute! Your friends must be thrilled to have such wonderful pictures of their families. Great work! So glad you're having so much fun being a mom:)

Love you!
Karen

Dalene said...

I LOVE this post, Lani! He is the perfect little blend of you and Josh. We sure miss you guys!