Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5%

Why do people try to make you feel bad that you have a small child?  Just because he is small doesn't mean he is unhealthy or behind the others. Graham sits up without assistance, he grabs toys, he plays with his toes, he rolls over, he makes cute talking sounds, he is strong and observes everything around him. He is perfect to me.

6 month stats:
weight: 13lbs 6 oz
height: 25in

Today he cuddled with me for 20 minutes before his morning nap and I loved it! He is getting so active that he doesn't like to be held tight and confined, but when he laid his head on my shoulder and kept it there for 20 minutes I soaked it all in and loved every minute of it.  He is a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Carly said...

i know what you mean! matthew went through a SUPER chunky phase and i wanted to punch people who implied that he was too big or whatever. sheesh. graham looks perfect to me!

HayMadSam said...

I've had a kid on both sides of the scale Hayden was off the charts on the big side (he was HUGE) and Sam was off the charts on the small side (she sat pretty at a -5% for about 2 years) but it was their own happy spot. Graham is perfect and 5% is perfect for him!

Debbie said...

I think he is perfect too! I would rather have a small baby than a large baby, they are much easier to carry! I hope I have never said anything to make you feel bad about having a small child. I love Graham!

Dalene said...

Kaia's not even in the fifth percentile. We have some little Olson baby genes. Don't stress. Seriously.