Friday, October 12, 2012

random photos

My computer is being a little weird, and I don't want to lose all my photos so I thought I should post some of the ones that I liked that haven't made it into other posts. These are all random.


He really did cheer for BYU. He did this by himself. Now if only BYU could do better...

 I was in the back doing something when I came out to this cute face.  Josh had put his little taggie over his head and Graham kept it there for a while just playing like it was totally normal. I laugh anytime I remember how serious Graham was about his new little hat.


I realize I probably don't need pictures of Graham everyday, but I probably won't be stopping anytime soon. So deal with it.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Alana - those pictures are so good! You've really got a great eye! You need to enter that towel shot in a contest!
We NEVER get tired of pictures being posted! Keep them coming!

Dalene said...

My favorite is the one with the tie onesie. It is just too cute. Does he get lots of compliments on his eyes? They really are beautiful.

Ben and Carly said...

Such cute photos! O you that you put photos up all the time! Kepp it up :)