Before he was really sick we went to Gavin's 3rd birthday party where Graham was able to dress up in his very own batman cape and mask. He did really well with the cape and he tolerated the mask for a minute or so, then he pulled it down over his eyes, but I thought he looked really cute. Thanks Chelsea for making him a cape, it is so cute! I stole this picture from her blog but I'll try to get more pictures of him at 8 months when he is feeling better.
This is a picture someone else took of us before Josh's swearing-in. It's not the greatest quality since I took it from their website but I love my little family and I am so grateful for my boys. They are the best.

4 comments:
Little batman totally made me laught. what a cute idea for a party!!
I was just thinking the other day how sometimes it is nice that when they are sick we get to just cuddle them. Those are special moments.
UGH! Croup is the WORST. So sorry. And hope Graham is feeling better soon. Cute, cute pictures, as always. CONGRATULATIONS to Joshua on passing the Bar, etc. al.
Do you remember when you and Josh watched Austin while he was getting over croup? {Sorry!} He was crazy on those steroids. Sorry Graham has croup...that is kind of scary and no fun!
Post a Comment