Things I'm thankful for:
-Being able to go to California to see Conner one last time before he leaves for his mission to the Philippines.
-Spending time with my family
-Playing idiot with family
-Going to Business Costco and laughing at my sisters running around in the store with their eyes closed and wearing the bright orange jackets in the huge freezer and dreaming about owning my very own frozen yogurt machine
-Going to the temple- even though it was closed and we didn't know, we were able to see the new visitors center which looked awesome
-Burning my hair on Thanksgiving with a curling iron- it smelled really bad but I don't think it it noticeable so it is okay for a little while- I'll have to get it cut soon though...
-Spending time with my Grandma
-Finishing my painting of me and Josh- I got the picture ready, Conner outlined it on the canvas and I painted it- I like how it looks on our shelf
-Coming home and putting up our 1 Christmas decoration- we have ornaments but no tree, so maybe we'll hang those somewhere too, but later



2 comments:
Hurray for holidays in LA! We hung some ornaments from our shelves at varying heights, with some glittery snowflakes. Also, we got a pre-lit fake tree at walmart for like $60 last year. It's surprisingly nice for the money!
Sounds like you guys had a good time.
Amen on the benefits of a fake Christmas tree. I can't believe we didn't buy one sooner.
This is really random but I'd really like the recipe for your oriental chicken salad dressing, if you wouldn't mind.
Post a Comment