Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly

I love a good deal- so I am posting about this so you can all share in my happiness of this deal. 

My parents have done a picture Christmas card every year they have been married.  I have wanted to contnue this tradition, but with no kids I've felt we are boring and no one wants just a picture of us.  But I am going to send one out this year anyway.  Maybe someone will enjoy it.  Maybe just my mom. 

But I feel like I can do this because Shutterfly is offering a great deal.  If you blog about Shutterfly you receive 50 free cards.  Done.  There are a lot of great products that you can create with your pictures from Shutterfly.  So check it out.  I love the flat cards with multiple pictures.  I think I'll do a flat card with jsut one picture though because there are only 2 of us, but there are so many options and color choices that it is fun to paly around with the options. 

You can also make calendars for each year personalized with family pictures.  I think it is so fun to see how your family and kids looked last year around the same time and see how they grow.  awesome.

2 comments:

kels said...

Thanks Lani this is so great!

Scott said...

I am excited for your Christmas card. I better get one now that I saw your post. Just is just as crazy as a kid. Use that I am sure the pics will be hilarious.