Halloween party with some friends from the ward. (One of the husbands was complaining that we always only have pictures of just the women, which is true, but I just don't feel like the guys ever want to get together to take a picture, so too bad for them...)
Also, I already love going to Joann's and finding fabric, but I love it even more when they have sales and fabric is 50% off- I mean it really is amazing! I made these two purses this week and have been having so much fun! I got the design for the first one from this blog, the second one is a pattern I made up- I'm not totally in love with it, but I may tweak things a bit so it looks better. Let me know what you think!


4 comments:
Awesome! I love that you used my tutorial, and I really like your design as well! Isn't half off fabric awesome?
I love them. I especially love the gray one. Let me know when I can send you a check so you can make me one.
These are both really cute. I'm going to have to put an order in for Christmas gifts! When you're home for Thanksgiving, maybe we can get some fabric downtown or at the Cotton Shop and make some! You are so talented!
I love the first purse it is SO cute. I might just have to make one myself. :)
Post a Comment