Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My typical work conversation

Convo #1
J: You look really old.
Me:  Oh yeah...
J: Yeah, you look like 13!
Me: Wow, that's old.

Convo #2
B:  You have a broken nose.
Me: I'm pretty sure I don't.
B: I'm pretty sure you do, it's messed up.
Me: Ok, thanks.

Convo #3
B: You're a white girl.
Me: yup
B: I'm a black boy.
Me: true (then I just started to laugh)

I'm never quite sure how these conversations start.   #1 was when we were building with blocks, # 2 was when he was waiting in line to get his picture taken, and then again a week later during reading time (I have never broken my nose and according to Josh it doesn't look broken), and #3 was when he was washing his hands before snack time.

Oh how I love working with 4 year olds.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are too funny. Your job sounds fun!

Unknown said...

Too funny and Cute! Are you working at a day care? You've got to love kids, they say the funniest things.

Jill said...

Too funny and cute! I'm glad you can work and smile at the same time.

Dalene said...

Too, too funny.