Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day and BYU

On Labor Day we decided to head over to A Taste of Colorado.
We were able to have some samples of food from restaurants we haven't been to before and we had a lot of fun.  We discovered a great place called Gelazzi's that serves sorbetto, we just have to figure out when in Denver it is. It was a fun day and I am glad we went. 
We also were able to attend the BYU v AFA game on Saturday.  The first quarter was fun, we were cheering.  After that we were more just yelling loudly, but it was fun to go and cheer on the Cougars, even though they didn't do well.  I'll still cheer, I just hope they get it together for the next game.  

4 comments:

Regina Lara said...

We were wondering if you guys went! I just wish the cougars had played like real cougars. Looks like fun... Is Sorbetto like a Sorbet that is Gelato... I have never heard of it!

Lisa said...

That was a very sad game, but I'm glad you guys were there to back them up. :) sounds like you had fun!

Jill said...

How fun to be able to go to the game. Dad was so excited to watch the game on TV, but not so excited after the first 10 minutes! BYU didn't look too good! Glad you had fun. You both look great! Love you!

Laurel said...

We're very jealous that you guys got to go to a game . . . too bad we lost.
David is taking steps now but is no where near "walking" He's taking his time.
Yesterday Sadie and I were talking about birthdays and she went on about being at Aunt Lani's house and it was her sister's birthday and Connor was there and he was making funny faces.
And she still mentions you guys in every single prayer she gives.