I know.. pretty awesome right.
Reasons my husband is great:
1- just look at the picture
2- he cleans the house and kitchen more than I do
3- he has his last final today for 2010
4- he makes dinner a lot- because I forget and am too lazy
5- he is stuck with me for eternity
6- he dresses better than I do most days
7- he has awesome red hair- the reason I wanted to date him when I first saw him
8- he is hilarious- if you don't believe me ask my brother and cousins- they love to hear him talk
9- he lets me eat all the popcorn
10- he shaved right after the picture was taken
2 comments:
haha! you guys are so cute. glad you still like him ;) it gets better all the time huh?? love the married life.
Ha ha! That picture is the best! Josh is a good sport! :)
Post a Comment