Thursday, December 30, 2010

Noah and the deLeon Wedding

We are still on our Christmas vacation and loving the time off and in the sun.  The first couple of days we were able to spend in Utah with the Olsons.  We visited our newest nephew- Noah- and absolutely fell in love with him.  He has the best shade of red hair and is so so cute.  It had been a long time since I had held a baby so newly born- it had only been a couple of days since he was born. 

We also went to Utah to attend my cousin Carly's wedding.  The temple sealing was amazing and I am so happy for her and her new husband.  It's always great to be able to hear and remember what is really important in our lives.

I am on my parent's computer and I have no idea how to post edited pictures from it, so I'll just wait, because they do look better edited...

I'll also post about our awesome San Diego Carey Adventures!

No comments: