We had a great time in California! It was hard to come home and start work- but I can't complain- I finally got hired on full time at school! No more 5AM calls for a sub! yay!!!
SLC- Carly and Ben's Wedding
Noah
Balboa Park
Natural History Museum
Getting stuck on the freeway on the way to Sea World- Christmas Morning
San Diego- Kayaking
Wave House Athletic Club
Miramar Speed Circuit
Tour of the USS Midway
The Plane used in Top Gun
We did a lot- We also went Ice Skating, walked around the the San Diego Temple, went to the Wild Animal Park and ate lots of s'mores.
All in all it was a great trip. Sorry if I bored you with all these pictures-









2 comments:
I loved all the pictures. I am jealous. It sounded so fun. Next time can I come?
I love the pictures! You look so pretty in all of them! I glad you had a good time but I am glad you're back in CO!
Post a Comment