Wednesday, January 19, 2011

love to laugh

more 4 year old conversations

Girl: Are you going to go outside and play with me?
Boy:  You know- I've been playing with you a lot lately- I just need a break.
Girl: (hurt look on her face)
Boy: I mean we're still friends, I'm still you're boyfriend, but sometimes boyfriends just need a break sometimes, I mean right, sometimes boyfriends just need a break.
Girl: Oh


Music Teacher: Have any of you heard this song before?
Boy: Yes, I listened to it on the keyboard at my G-mama's house.


Yes- I will now refer to all the grandmas in my life as my G-mama- because I thought it was awesome!

4 comments:

jksfam said...

So cute!!! :)

Laurel said...

I actually paid for that baby slipper pattern because I couldn't resist them. I found it on etsy here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61695998/baby-crossover-strap-mary-janes-crochet
Check out her shop, I just love all the patterns!!

Scott said...

I love kids. They are awesome. Today Rylee told us "I am so strong. I am as strong as a bunny." We laughed really hard.

alexandria said...

Why do you never update anymore??