I haven't posted in a long time because I didn't know what to say. I must say now though that I am looking forward to spring. We have had many nice days this whole winter, but it will be great to finally get to a point where I am not afraid of having snow on the ground. I must say though that yesterday when I woke up to snow on my car, I was still quite happy, because it was Friday and because I knew it would all melt by the time I got home from school. I love that about Colorado- and spring. I don't know why people say fall is their favorite season- I admit it is very pretty and I enjoy the weather getting a bit colder from the hot summers, but it has nothing on spring. Spring is when the flowers come back, the grass and trees are green and you can walk outside and play tennis all day if you like! I am so excited!!
At school we made bird feeders yesterday- which was a lot of fun- and we making bird houses next week. I think it may just be a good week- right before my spring break...
No comments:
Post a Comment