We have been loving watching BYU basketball this year. I mean we love it every year, but it is so much more fun to watch when they are really good. We were cheering and yelling and jumping up and down yesterday when they made it to the sweet sixteen!!!
The game was here in Denver- but we couldn't go- I know I know, Josh should have sold his kidney to get in... but we didn't... But we were able to go when they came to Air Force and Josh went when they came to CSU, so we did our best with what we have... here are pictures from the Air Force game- I forgot we had them...
side note- doesn't Josh look so good in his glasses- love them!!!


2 comments:
We love any and ALL updates from you two cuties! I love the spring, too, and am particularly looking forward to this one. How fun you got to attend a couple of the games! We love you guys and miss you (seriously, I haven't seen you in almost THREE YEARS - can that be right?). Hopefully soon! Yes, love Josh's new glasses.
I seriously love Josh's glasses! You two always look cute. You're both so photogenic!
Post a Comment