Thursday, December 9, 2010

Riley Mckay

So I decided to start an etsy shop!  I've named it Riley Mckay Desings.  I'm kind of nervous about it and pretty sure no one will buy anything, but it gives me a reason to sew and have fun!

Why the name Riley Mckay?

I named it after my two younger sisters- Madison Riley and Mckay Kristine. I remember as a child praying that I would get a sister- I was lucky enough to get 2.  I love them very much and I enjoy hanging out with them.

What do I sell?

As of right now, not a whole lot... but I'll be making purses and other things I think of.  I have some great headbands I've made that I use when running that are great because they don't slip at all- so when I get the right materials I'll add some of those.  I made some for my sister and her friends on the volleyball team and they loved them.

Check it out! Let me know what you think!

Thanks

6 comments:

Regina Lara said...

those are adorable... and whatever people will totally buy those! You should for sure get some headbands on the market too... I am sure whatever you make will be so cute!

Unknown said...

I love those! I'll post a link on my blog and Etsy shop.

Jill said...

I love the shop!! The pink one is awesome! I facebooked it so orders will start flooding in!

Carly said...

Oh my goodness! I want a headband that doesn't slip! I've actually always wanted one, haha. Sign me up for that. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck on the shop! Those purses are darling!

HayMadSam said...

I too really want a few of the headbands that don't slip! Truely I do!