Monday, March 9, 2009

update

Did you know that if you spell the work STRESSED backwards it spells DESSERTS... I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I saw it on a cartoon in book one of my professors passed around in class. I have been stressing out lately, and I don't like it. I am trying to not stress, but I have a hard time just not thinking about things. Anyways, if you have any tips for me that would be great!

Things are going well for Josh and I. My class is going well and even though I have a very small class I got the music working today and we are having fun. I'll also be teaching a class Spring term so anyone that wants to is able to come at 8 each morning! It will be fun!

We were called as ward greeters for church and I rather like the calling. We have to help make the program and say hi to everyone as they walk in. It is great!

My laptop completely shut down on us and we have no way of turning it back on. We think it is the battery since it will no longer charge, but since it won't turn on it means I lost of my pictures and music. I wasn't smart enough to back up my files online or whatever I should have done, and I couldn't put them all on CDs since I didn't have a CD burner, so now I have to start from scratch. But good news is we were able to buy a new computer. We got a nice desktop that has been working great for us. I also got photoshop added on so I have fun with the few pictures I have while Josh is at work.

Anyways, we really haven't done much and I don't have any pictures to share... I haven't shared any for awhile, but then again we don't do anything where we take pictures...

1 comment:

The Katoa Family said...

What a cool calling! Vili and I went to a new ward this weekend while we were on vacation and several people welcomed us right as we walked in....it made us feel comfortable. Perfect calling for you- with your bubbly personality :)