I love daffodils!! I think they are the most beautiful flowers! I've liked them since I learned about them in Kindergarten. I just think they are cool because what other flower looks like this?The best part about them.... they are in my front yard!! YAY! I was so happy when I saw that we had flowers, but not jsut any flowers, but daffodils! Anyways, I love spring and hope it stays for a while... or at least comes back really soon. It has been cold the past couple of days and I don't want my daffodils to die, so I hope the sun comes back soon.
I feel like I don't ever have much to write, so I hope you don't mind my random thoughts on things, Sometimes I just like telling people what makes me happy and when I smile each day...
1 comment:
Daffodils are my favorite flower too! I love you!
Post a Comment