Wednesday, March 18, 2009

goodness

I love it when good things happen!

fun things so far this week...

-Heather, Scott, and girls came to Utah and josh and I were able to have fun with them on Monday
-My class told me they had a lot of fun yesterday, and that made me happy
-people were sore today from last class, meaning I did something right
-I got a dollar pay raise without even knowing it
-I read outside and got hot and a bit sunburned!
-the sun is out!!!!
-we went to a dance last night at the State Hospital and it was a lot of fun
-I have cookies and brownies in my kitchen
-in about 2 hours I have a presentation, then I don't have to worry about it anymore!
-I reread twilight and decided I love the books much better than the movie, although I had fun watching the movie with my loving husband who took me because he loves me
-tomorrow is thursday
-I have only one test this week

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments: