I just wanted to say how much a simple smile and hello helps people!
I walk home 2 times a week and everytime I see the same elderly man walking. We say hi as we
pass and I look forward to seeing him each time I walk, plus it also means I am close to getting home. But today instead of walking in different directions we were heading the same way. He was about half a block in front of me and I was expecting to pass him shortly, but he was walking fast, and I admit I am a fast walker. He was slowed with traffic and I endd up passing him,. He yells out to me from acros the street that I walk to fast and that he was now having trouble keeping up. I slowed down and we talked. He was kind and kept
telling me to love my life, to love going to school and all the work I was able to do. As w got closer to his house he noticed his wife was home and he got all excited to see her and it was really cute.
Silley I know, but I just wanted to say how happy it made me. Just someone saying hey and smiling. So go say hi to someone you don't know!
something else that makes me smile is my husband. I lvoe spending time with him and I love that we get to be with eachother for eternity.
3 comments:
I love the pictures! You guys are such hotties!
Too cute! I love nice old people!
PS Please tell Josh Zoey was not out in the snow in her pjs - it is a snow outfit! :-)
Post a Comment