- It is white, very bright and reflects the sun
- It gets in my shoes and makes my toes numb
- It piles up high and is fun to walk through when it about 2 1/2 feet high
- It stops my car from getting out of the driveway early in the morning
- When it melts it sometimes turns into ice over the night
- It allows me to wear more clothes and jackets each day
- When you slip and fall it not only impacts the fall, but it gets you are nice and wet.
Pretty much I just love snow....
I must say though that I have the best husband ever. He got up at 5:30 this morning to help me get the stuck car out of the driveway/ middle of the street. It was cold and I know he would have rather been in bed, but he truly is amazing and I am so grateful for all he does for me. I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect.
2 comments:
Josh IS amazing but, just so you know, that is SO a husband's job! Especially if he was lucky and married a California girl! :-)
All I can say to this amazing blog is Amen.
I think snow is the worst form of punishment. Almost slipped down the stairs. Seriously, winter needs to be done now.
Post a Comment