Friday, January 16, 2009
7 more days!!
I only have 7 more days, which turns out to be 28.5 hours or two weeks and one day left. Then I will be done being and intern and I can hopefully get a real job! It feels good knowing that there is an end to this, back in September it didn't seem like it would end, but it finally is! I love the people I am training now and will miss them, but hopefully soon I'll have real clients that I can help on a more regular basis. I am really excited to get certified in personal training and become a health fitness specialist. I may not be a mean trainer and yell at the clients to work harder and stuff, but I do get them to work hard, I just ask them nicely to do it. Maybe I'll work on that, but no guarantees.... Anyways, have a great weekend and hopefully you get Monday off, because I know I am looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment