I felt like this past week was a bit crazy, so it was nice to go to aerobics today and see that we were doing a simple yoga routine... it was relaxing and much needed. Last weekend (the 27th) we were able to go to Ogden to celebrate with Josh's family at his brother Aaron's wedding. It was a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone. I was a bit tired the whole weekend because I hadn't slept much the days before. Ever since starting this internship I have been getting up real early and working out more than usual, so my body is really tired a lot. I feel bad because I am always complaining about sore muscles, but I can't remember a time when I have felt my triceps, calves, or hamstrings as much as I do now. I am really glad though that I have this internship. I am learning a lot and I get to start training my own clients on Wednesday!! I think that is really exciting because then I won't just be walking around and watching, but I will actually be able to teach and help people!
Well, this week I was also sent my pictures from the wedding, and I just really liked them, so I am posting a couple here...I couldn't find my favorite one... I don't know where on the computer it is, so maybe later...



1 comment:
Lani- way cute pictures! Brent showed them to us - you are absolutely beautiful and, I hope you don't mind me saying, have great boobs! Lucky Josh! :-)
Post a Comment