Thursday, October 16, 2008

oh henry...

So, I have been planning on going to the fabric store for a while now. I got a sewing machine when we got married, but I don't have anyhting to sew yet, and I have been dying to!! So, I planned on taking out my van, named Henry, to the store while Josh was at work, so he wouldn't be bored there... Anyways, all was great. I knew what I wanted, and I was ready to go. So I got in to go, and oh wait... the battery was dead. Henry made no sound whatsoever... I was sure henry had died for good. but, jsut to make sure, I called my dad, and he assured me it was just a dead battery due to the fact that we haven't driven it much and it has been cold. Thank goodness... so hopefully by tomorrow Henry will be back up and running, for now he just gets to sit in my driveway and probably make all the neighbors wish he was gone.
Henry... I don't know why the mirror is weird...

So, since I am not at the fabric store, I decided to take the time to load pictures and post them here... I probably should do more cleaning, but that isn't as fun...Me, Shelene, and Lyssa, and thanks Russ for messing up the picture...
I love those girls!!
Kevan and Brooke Anderson, Kim and Cameron soon to be married, and Josh and I

p.s. I do have more than one sweatshirt... I just really like that one, it is from Catalina...

1 comment:

Brave Brooke said...

russ always messes up pictures.

It was so fun visiting with you!