Thursday, September 25, 2008

...pictures...

ok, I just decided to post some pictures, since I haven't for awhile...
these are kinda random, but fun, at least for me....

Catalina Island... beautiful place...


the boat we took too and from Catalina




Long Beach
Josh and I in Manhattan Beach before we got married
Part of our living room... that blue rocking chair is the ONLY piece of furniture we own... but we do get to enjoy an out of tune piano for a year, so that is fun
The bed... and the wonderful duvet set that Josh bought when I was at school


I know this is random... but does anyone know any good workout music? I have some random stuff, but I need good music for my aerobics class so that when I teach it is more fun, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of music. Thanks!

1 comment:

Dalene said...

LOVE the duvet cover and the pictures. SO sad we missed seeing you this weekend. Workout music? I love Cotton-eyed Joe and also Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch )I know, I know)... but I'll send some better suggestions soon.