Friday, September 5, 2008

Back at School


Josh and I are back at BYU and i am finding it is a lot better to go to school while being married. For one, I get up at the same time as Josh, which is 7, so we can be on campus at 8 for his class. I don't have class until 12, so I get a lot of time to study by myself. On tuesday and Thursday though he drops me off at school at 8 then heads to work. On those days I get to go to my favorite class.... aerobics. I am taking a methods of teaching aerobics, and part of the requirement for the class is being a TA for class, so I get to go work out with the class twice a week. It is great, except yesterday was the first day, and we started out with a little kick boxing, and my legs are a little sore. But I am excited, it should be a challenging class, and I am loving it!
another thing I love about being back at school, especially during the fall.... FOOTBALL... I love going to the games! We had our first home game last weekend and it was fun, way hot, but fun. I wish we had some sort of cable or channels on our TV so that we could watch the away games, but I guess we'll just have to go to a friends house. GO COUGARS!
Well, it is the morning, and I need to get back to studying Exercise Physiology for a quiz I have to take today. I'm not so excited about that, but I need to pass this class.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alana, I understand the football, I don't understand the BYU part. Being all red. We are paying for the internet ticket to watch the U of U games from Massachusetts, because they don't show those games back here. But it is definitely a great time of year. The rival game should be very interesting in November.

And your aerobics class sounds like a blast. I started off at school doing your major, but they didn't offer the bachelor program, and so I switched because it is important to me to get a bachelors. It is cool that BYU offers that for you. What a fun, healthy way to get your degree.

Good luck this semester, to both you and Josh.

Kevan said...

Oh I miss BYU! I'm so glad that things are great for you guys being married. I can't wait to see you!