Friday, September 12, 2008
the little things...
I have the greatest husband ever! On Wendesday he didn't have to go one of his classes, so this gave him an extra 4 hours in the day. During that 4 hours he went to the store and bought stuff so we can put our clothes away, so I could finally put my suitcase away... little stands that we can eat on since we don't have a table, and my favorite and what I was most excited about.... a comforter!!! We found one we liked at Bed Bath and Beyond, but it was a duvet, and together with the insert it was kinda pricey, but he found a better priced insert and bought the duvet and it looks perfect! I love it! I was so excited to come home and see that we actually have a bed that looks nice. Before we had nice sheets, random blankets, and my twin size quilt on top, so it looks much more together now. I was so surprised with everything and I love it all. maybe they are just small things, but I love the small things! It's the little things that are making our house a better place to live. I am so happy and I love being married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's all about being a team and doing those kind of things for each other all the time! Do you have pictures of the fun items? Congratulations, again, on your marriage!
What a sweetheart Josh is! Post a picture of the new stuff!
Post a Comment