Wednesday, July 9, 2008
My weekend...
I had a great weekend!! My family came up and we stayed at Bear Lake! On the fourth we went boating/ tubing. It was way fun, but I was also way sore the next day. Of course that didn't stop me from going the next day just as much. Josh was able to come up on the fifth and hang out with my family. We had a lot of fun playing games, being on the boat, and talking with everyone. The lake was absolutely beautiful. Also, my wonderful family threw me a surprise bridal shower!! It was totally unexpected, but way fun. I love my family so much and I am so grateful for the planning they did for me. They are so wonderful! Anyways, I got some good pictures... on my mom's camera... but I don't have them uploaded to my computer, so hopefully I will have those soon. SMILE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lani! We haven't met yet, but we are soon-to-be sister-in-laws, I am Lolly, Christian's wife. Josh has been holding out on us, and only recently told us that you have a blog. We have one, too, it is olsongathering.blogspot.com. I can't wait to meet you at the wedding!
Post a Comment