Wednesday, July 30, 2008

well, I have been home for about a week and a half and I have about another week and half til Josh gets here, so I thought I'd jsut update with things I've done so far...

My family attened Gen and KC's wedding up in the tower at Rice Eccles stadium. It had a beautiful view, good food, an amazing cake, dancing, and the best company-family. Congrats to Gen and KC!!
Maddy had her 9th birthday. It was a day of fun. I was able to take my sisters out to color me mine a cuple days after to ahve a fun day with the girls. They painted a "special plate" for Josh and I, and we painted a surprise spoon rest for my mom- it is what she was asking for...
This week my mom has been running around getting the girls to their summer camps. Maddy is in a soccer camp, and Mckay is in surf camp. I took this same surf camp when I was her age and loved it, so it is a lot of fun to see her out there in the waves enjoying it jsut as I did. This is a picture from her first day where she was able to get on a couple of waves and do well for having it be her first time out.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!

1 comment:

HayMadSam said...

way to go Mckay! (hey it's your cousin Katie!) I hope you are surviving your few weeks away from Josh... sounds like you are enjoying your time with you family though! Happy birthday to Maddy too! love you guys!