well, finally, I have some pictures. I am home now for a couple of weeks before the wedding so I am stealing these pictures from my mom's camera, since I have trouble with technology and can't seem to keep my camera working. Anyways, there are some fun ones from Bear Lake. I loved being out on the boat and spending time with my family. Tubing is really a lot harder than it looks, but it was way fun and I would love to go again soon. I feel like I should have pictures of something else, but I can't think of them now, so here are these...

I love how pretty the water is!


It was fun watching the boys being crazy.
from left to right... Jake, Spencer, Sterling, Conner, Glenn, Josh, Andy

I'm pretty sure this wasn't considered a crazy ride... but the googles were a must for my sisters

This is my mom flipping out of the tube


I'm pretty sure Maddy cried when Andy and I stood up

This is before my arms died of exhaustion and my entire body drowned in water.
1 comment:
you're so cute!
Post a Comment