Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happiness

Today I was told to be happy, and not frustrated or stressed, so I decided to write the things that make me the happiest...

Josh
my family
dancing
swimming
taking walks
taking pictures
Bear Lake
PB M&Ms
jumping and skipping

helping people exercise
talking with my mom
pink
relaxing at the beach
sports
pole vaulting and hurdling
brownies
emails from my sisters

anything that has to do with irish or modern dance
love
laughing

2 comments:

Whitney Rice said...

Lani

I love how you have this list, it is so cute, just so you. I can't wait for you to come down and I am so excited for your wedding!!!

Carolyn said...

I found your blog Alana and I love it! You and Josh are so cute together. Got your invitation too! Loved it! So sad I am going to miss the wedding!But when you are an old married couple and have nothing to do you can come and hang with us!