I know I know... I probably shouldn't have, but I was invited and therefore of course I went. Since I didn't have to worry about getting up early for work I decided to have fun and go to the midnight showing of new moon. We were there 2 hours before so we passed the time by playing speed scrabble on the floor. I had fun and had no problem staying awake, even though I do tend fall asleep during any movie if it is started after 9pm. Here's a picture I stole from Alexandria.
Alexandria, me, Ashley, Kaley, and Debbie
Now I have to go get everything ready to leave for Utah tomorrow! I am so excited to go and see my family.
1 comment:
Im glad you came! I seriously want to go see it again! Maybe I will drag Rob?! And Im glad we both didnt have to work after being out til 3am!
Post a Comment