The first Saturday of the month is free museum day, so we decided to go to the Denver Art Museum. It was packed, but I enjoyed it. We have now decided that when we own a house we will have a totem pole outside, because they are awesome! After walking around for too long we decided to leave, but not before Josh found the kids play area and decided to dress up like a crocodile. I know he'll be really happy that I posted this picture, but it made me smile, so you all get to see it! I can't say we'll be going back to the museum anytime soon, but the buildings were really neat.
I am so excited to have something real to post next week! Like the David Archuleta Concert!! YES!!

2 comments:
Josh is too much. I wish we were going to see you guys sometime soon! We miss you. How did you get a wall painted for free? The pictures and clock look great. We've lived in our house OVER two years and we JUST hung some pictures this past weekend. Ugh!
I saw your blog on someone else's. That crocodile pic is hilarious! Such a bummer that you didn't get Wicked tickets. :( I read that you're looking for good books... come to book club it's really fun. Some books that I've read recently that I've like: The Host by Stephanie Meyer, The Princess Academy and Goose Girl both by Shannon Hale, and I've heard that Hunger Games is really good.
patandsusan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment