I have a job as a trainer.
Unfortunately I go to work and don't get paid.
It is going to snow tomorrow.
I dislike snow.
People in Colorado don't put there grocery carts away, ever!
I think of myself as lazy, but I really like to do be doing something at all times, I get bothered when I stand around and have nothing productive to do.
I can't ever get a good spot in the parking lot when I come home at night, why don't the people I live around have night lives?
If you made an appointment to see someone, be there ON TIME!
I like the colors of the trees, they are a pretty yellow.
I am really excited to go to Utah this weekend.
I feel good about myself when I make dinner.
I am not making dinner tonight, but hopefully I'll be home to watch Glee.
I am once again at the library to use the internet.
I like feeling like I have friends.
I enjoy meeting new people.
When I have nothing to do I drink water.
3 comments:
I miss you!
WOW! Pretty random honey!!! I love you and miss you! Glad to hear that you are drinking water instead of (I hope!) eating ice!!
Mom
how come you don't get paid?
Post a Comment