Monday, October 12, 2009

ogden pictures






They changed how you put pictures in a blog and now I'm all messed up! I don't know how to get them straight and in the middle... And I tried to get a good one of the girls, but they all wanted to move a lot and not look at me so it was a challenge...

We had a great weekend in Utah.  It was very short, but it was nice to see family and get away for the short time. We had fun getting to know Zoey, she is such a cutie and so much fun! Now It's back to school and work and the cold cold weather.

1 comment:

Scott said...

It is so not fair that you guys live so close that you could go up for the weekend. I am terribly jealous. Why didn't you apply to buffalo? We miss you guys.