So, I graduated and I am now just posting pictures. Mainly because I felt like I should post, but don't have anything good to share, and I just got the pictures from my mom, so I'm just getting around to it.
notice Josh not in the picture.. he thinks we're crazy for the jumping pictures.
my wonderful parents who helped me get through may trials I had during the 3 years I was there. I am glad I was able to call my mom and get her help to fix my problems, even if she did laugh at me about it. I am really grateful that they are so supportive of me and the love that they have for me. They are amazing and I wish we lived closer and could visit more often.
notice Josh not in the picture.. he thinks we're crazy for the jumping pictures.
my wonderful parents who helped me get through may trials I had during the 3 years I was there. I am glad I was able to call my mom and get her help to fix my problems, even if she did laugh at me about it. I am really grateful that they are so supportive of me and the love that they have for me. They are amazing and I wish we lived closer and could visit more often. side note: today is my dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
I am glad that Josh made me graduate. I know he'll comment on how I said that, but it was really hard for me. There were many times I wanted to quit and not finish, but he knew how important it was for me to finish and graduate, and I am really glad he did. Thank you!
my favorite people. enough said.
I am glad that Josh made me graduate. I know he'll comment on how I said that, but it was really hard for me. There were many times I wanted to quit and not finish, but he knew how important it was for me to finish and graduate, and I am really glad he did. Thank you!
my favorite people. enough said.
3 comments:
Good job! I love the jumping picture. Josh needs to learn what is cool. You should ask Heather what she did for her graduation pictures.
Dang - what a great group of kids! My favorite people too! I love you and miss you
Lani you look so adorable. Congrats. I think you will always be grateful that you graduated from college. The jumping picture is the best. Josh just wishes he was as cool as you.
Post a Comment