
Last weekend we had a ward campout in Mona. It was fun and I enjoyed talking and laughing with everyone. I usually don't talk a lot to people so it was nice to be more relaxed. There was a fun rope swing that Josh went off a couple of times. Some peopl escared me so badly on the rope swing that I had a hard time watching. (One girl swung from the tree and then exclaimed she didn't want to let go... I about had a heart attack, luckily she let go.) My friend Kels had gotten a puppy earlier that week so she brought it with her. Pepper/ Molly/ Luna was really cute and I'm sorry you couldn't keep her. Anyways, we are getting to move! We'll go to Ogden for a couple days then Bear Lake, then Josh will leave for Denver, I'll finish my finals, Josh will come back for my graduation and then we'll both drive to Denver to stay! It will be really busy but I am excited.
2 comments:
Have you guys already looked for a place in Denver? Do you know anyone around that area? I hear it is beautiful in Colorado. in fact that is where my dad has ALWAYS wanted to live. Keep us posted on what is going on with you guys during this exciting time in your lives :)
It sounds very busy but hopefully it will go quickly!
Post a Comment