We're in Denver... Josh is enjoying school enough at the moment, but we both expect it to get much harder and more time consuming (which has proven true already in the past couple of days), so I look forward to feeling like a widow, as so many have described it to me... I can't wait... I really wish these next three would pass right now.
I have been looking for a job, I had an interview yesterday and I went and tried to do more applications today, but I was told I had to do them online, but it didn't work... I guess I should try again, but it really isn't all that fun. The internet no longer works in our apartment, so I am currently at the library. Luckily I love the library and enjoy seeing how fast I can read the books I check out. If you have any good books you'd like to share with me I would greatly appreciate any help.
Our ward seems nice, one of the sisters in the RS presidency works at the club I applied for, so she put in a good word, I hope something comes of it, the club looked really nice and mostly older people go there, which I love! ( I really do).
Just thought I'd give an update on where we were. Denver has been having good weather, so people should come visit us!
3 comments:
I just read this book called the Hunger Games that I really enjoyed! Don't worry the next three years will go by fast, just try and enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm glad it's going well! :) good luck with jobs! And books.... well I can help with that. check your inbox!!!
I'm a widow during football season. And once, Adam took 19 units(the semester I was due with Logan)...never again.
I would suggest finding a new hobby like painting, crocheting or knitting. You can take projects with you and you don't have to think hard. You could get ahead on Christmas presents! :)
Post a Comment