Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bear Lake

we had a lot of fun last week. I enjoyed the time we spent up in Ogden, I just didn't take any pictures. Then we headed up to Bear Lake to spend a couple days at the condo with the Gillettes and we had fun playing lots and lots of frisbee, going on the lake, even though it was rough, not smooth, playing in the pool, playing tennis and just hanging out. I must say tennis and frisbee were my favorite parts of the trip. yes, this was the beginning of our good trip. I took this picture while josh was driving, but we were safe and we didn't even have to drive around a parking lot for 20 minutes!
the boys went to the pool and had fun doing chicken fights... they were really loud, I heard them from inside the condo.
dad was pretty good at tennis, I think he suprised everyone.
yup, she's my mom... I think this is after she won, she was on a team with my dad...
josh was pretty good, but I did beat him one game, I think we played about five total, but still...
I was not meant to look good playing tennis, but i had a lot of fun, I just need good tennis shoes so I don't have to scream that my shoe fell off in the middle of the match.

No comments: