As some may know, I love llamas... I just think they are funny animals, but Josh says we can't own one (which I am now okay with). My friend Alyssa and I went to the Llama Fest in Spanish Fork this year and it was pretty funny. We saw lots of llamas and attempted to pet some, but they tended to not like me and walk away whenever we tried to get close. We were laughing pretty hard the whole time. Anyways, the best part of the day was after the llama show and obstacle course they had a LLAMA RACE!! I talked to one of the guys walking a llama and he said I could take it for the race, so I did. I was pretty excited because my llama (Rasa) seemed to be well behaved, it wasn't turning and moving a lot like the others so I thought it would be good... False. the race starts and everyone starts running, but no, my llama liked to walk slowly, very slowly... So as I was trying my hardest to get this llama to run she would have none of it and pretty much I had to pull her the whole way through the course. I came in dead last and the lady at the finish line told me to at least be grateful she didn't sit down. All in all it was pretty funny and I was laughing so hard that my abs hurt. It was great. Everyone should race a llama at some point in their life.

Here is a picture of me and Rasa... Alyssa has a video of the race, so if I can get it from her I'll post it so you can all laugh too.
3 comments:
AMAZING i laughed out loud multiple times ;)
You did such a good job! Im so happy you finished the race and got to race the lama in the first place. Raigen is in love with the llama llama red pajama books and can repeat most of it to herself. I would highly reccomend them for your collection if you dont already have them.
This post is hilarious. :) I hope you named your Sheeba.
Post a Comment