
Well, I know we have been bad at letting people know, so here is my lazy way of informing people. We've decided to move to Denver, Colorado for law school. Josh will start in August and I'll join him after I graduate. We are really excited and we look forward to living in a new state. If anyone knows any fun things to do there let me know! I've never been to Denver and I am excited to see what it has to offer.
4 comments:
Yay- That's exciting! Cameron grew up in Denver, his sister lives there now, so keep an eye out for the Hortons.
How exciting, Alana! Hope you guys enjoy Denver. I've never been there either, so I will enjoy looking at your blog to see what fun and exciting things there are to do there. Take care.
Lanni how exciting!!! I have a bunch of family in Denver and they all LOVE it. Great city. We've been meaning to visit them sometime while we're in UT, and now we can see you too!!! :)
Alana, wow, that is great Josh is going to Law School. KC just finished his first year, it was a lot of work. If you guys have any questions or anything, let me know. Or if you need to vent about being a law school widow, you can call me.
And I have a friend in Denver. She absolutely loves it!
Anyway, congratulations and good luck!
Post a Comment