Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy weekend

This weekend was crazy! My parents drove up and arrived Thursday morning. We went to Josh's graduation and lots of shopping and driving. Friday was the graduation and my birthday. After the convocation Josh's parents arrived in Utah and we all went out to eat at PF Changs. It was delicious. On Saturday Josh and I drove up to Bountiful for Grandma Katie's funeral. After the luncheon Josh had to go to work, so he dropped me off in Draper to hang out with my parents before they left town. We palyed games and had fun. Sunday after church we drove up to Ogden to spend time with Josh's parents and some siblings, and we are going again tonight. I feel like we haven't been home very much... and maybe that explains why the grass is so long...
shaking hands with Elder D. Todd Christofferson







2 comments:

Brave Brooke said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

The Katoa Family said...

Congrats to Josh!..that was a well planned event- to graduate ON your birthday...what a gift :) I am glad you got to spend some time with your family.